Sunday, March 10, 2024

Spring pawtrait time

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

On our Walk today we found these yellow flower things! My person decided it was time to do some pawtraits of US!


These were on a Big Hill in a Big Field. Big Field on Big Hill has many little critter holes in it! They smelled so interesting! All the spring air smelled so interesting today!


Okay, I must admit to you that my leg is still a little sore. I will confess that I walked into the yellow flower things and then I lay down to rest. My person thought this was a good chance to do some good pictures.


Since pictures mean cheese, Pepper joined me for picture time! We don't just say cheese, we eat cheese! More cheese, please!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful portraits of you and the daffodils, Pepper and Ojo!

Millie and Walter said...

You two look so happy to be hanging out among the daffodils. We're keeping our paws crossed that your leg feels better soon.

MadSnapper said...

these are awesome photos of both of you. Beau and I would love to see a field of yellow flowers. great place to rest the leg. and of course anywhere is good to eat cheese.

WFT Nobby said...

Hi Ojo,
You and Pepper look so handsome amid the daffodils.
Did you get cheese too?
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.