Friday, March 8, 2024

Good Walks

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! 

My person takes ME on Many Good Walks. Often Pepper gets to come too! Pepper says that he likes our Walks!

Right now my Walks are too short. I wish they were longer, but my leg still hurts and my person says I need to rest. (I don't want to rest on Walks! I want more Walks!)

My leg is getting a bit better. I hope my leg gets all the way better soon so I can do proper Walks again!

Pepper has been very nice to ME while my leg has been sore. He Walks beside ME and keeps ME company, and we do lots of sniffing together. 

This Walk is almost done. Pepper wants to know if we can do another Walk soon? (I want to know if we can do another Walk soon?)

5 comments:

Huskies622 said...

Ojo, we are sorry that your legs is hurting but your human is very smart to make you take it easy for a little bit! You will be fit as a fiddle in no time and that means MORE WALKS! Yay!

Rosie and Redford

WFT Nobby said...

Hi Ojo,
You and Pepper go on the most splendid walks. I think it is a shame your walks are too short just now, but Gail says she's sure your human knows best, and we both hope that when your leg is feeling better your walks will be longer again.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Molly the Airedale said...

We send you lots of AireZen and healing vibes for your leg to feel better soon and you can go on longer and more frequent walks with Pepper, Ojo!

MadSnapper said...

prayers for your leg to heal really soon to let you walk longer walks and more walks with pepper. you are so good together...

Millie and Walter said...

You and Pepper sure look like you're enjoying your walk. We hope your leg feels better soon so you can take the longer walks you want to.