Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I am helpful by going in pictures!

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! 

Last blog post I shared with you that pictures mean cheese! This means that every time my person bends down to take a picture of something, I go right in front of her!

Like this!

I'm sure she wasn't trying to take pictures of the spring flowers in our yard, right? I'm sure she was trying to take a picture of ME, right? She must have just forgotten to put ME in front of the camera, right?

It's a good thing I am so helpful!

(These plant bits are poking my bum. Why are we doing pictures here, anyways?)



6 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

You are doing a fantastic job of working the system, Ojo. We hope you didn't squash too many of those pretty flowers.

Molly the Airedale said...

The spring flowers make you look even more beautiful, Ojo!

MadSnapper said...

You work that mama and her camera.. do NOT tell Beau about the cheese. I assume this is dog talk for saying CHEESE! you look soooo good in the flower bed... purple flowers become you.

Fay said...

Hi, Ojo! I loved your story today! It made me laugh! Pretty flowers, even if your bum is a little sore....

WFT Nobby said...

Hi Ojo! Is it possible that anyone anywhere could doubt your helpful nature?
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely flowers.