Saturday, March 2, 2024

And then BREAD fell from the sky!

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

Yesterday I had a fall. I went on two Walks and I had Too Much Fun. At the end of Second Walk I tried to jump into the back of Car. But I fell.

Today my leg is hurting.

My person still took us on a Walk today. She went slow, and then faster when I went faster, and then slow again.

And then...

BREAD fell from the SKY!!! Can you imagine?!?

First a big piece! And then another big piece! Then two smaller pieces! And then even more! 

It was focaccia bread and it was very tasty! One piece almost fell on my head!

When we looked up, there was a Big Raven eating bread in the tree. Wasn't that nice of the Big Raven to share with us?

My leg didn't hurt as much after that. I think the falling bread must have helped.



8 comments:

Gemma's person said...

Too much fun. Sounds like you are on the right track. Nice bird feeder.

Millie and Walter said...

Sorry you were hurting after your mishap, Ojo, but how exciting to go on another walk and have bread falling from the sky.

WFT Nobby said...

Wow. A raven with sophisticated tastes in bread. Please introduce us!
And meanwhile, we hope your leg is fully better soon Ojo.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Molly the Airedale said...

That raven was clearly your friend! I send you lots of AireZen and hope you are 100% soon, Ojo♥

MadSnapper said...

now this is a story and I love it. bread from heaven. I am so sorry about your leg, Beau is starting to have a boost on the hind end to get in the car.. hope you are ok, love your Ojo

Fay said...

Hi, Ojo! We hope you feel better soon! Perhaps more tasty focaccia would speed the healing!

Helen said...

Wow, manna from heaven, or at least from a raven. Take it easy on your leg, soft tissue injuries can take awhile to heal even if they begin to feel better.

Huskies622 said...

We have to say we are sad that you fell, but bread from the sky? That was the craziest walk ever!