Friday, July 1, 2011

Canadog

Today my person brought out this special mat.


It is soft and slick to lie on. When the people held it up, it flapped in the breeze.



I'm not sure what's so special about this mat, but my person carried it all over the place today, even on our walk at Mt. Doug!


Woman-who-visits-lots-and-walks-in-forest came with us.



She liked the special mat too.


I did lots of something called "posing". This is when I sit or stand or lie down where my person tells me. She points big-black-eye at me. It makes a noise. Then I get meat or cheese.

"Posing" is not my favourite thing to do, but the meat today was tasty and the people were happy and we went to fun places. So I didn't mind.

After Mt. Doug we drove somewhere I'd never been before to do more Posing with the fancy mat.

The people tell me that lump in the background is Mt. Doug. I'm not sure I believe them. It's way too small!


Apparently this special mat is for the place we live. This place is called Canada. (I knew that. Really.)

I love where we live! You can call me "Canadog"!

No comments: