Sunday, September 3, 2017

Beach day!!! (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

We live in the city. We are City Dogs. But it is very boring to walk in the city. So we hop into Car, and Car decides where to take us each day.

This morning, Car decided to go to Beach!


I am sure this was Car's decision, not our person's. When we come home from Beach, and even after we get the hose, we are still all sandy and we drop sand all over the house. Our person makes many grumbly noises about this. So I am sure she did not want to go to Beach. Clearly it was Car's decision! (Thank you, Car!)


It only takes ten minutes in Car to get to this Beach. Aren't we lucky??


Even luckier, our Balls came out to play!


This is me fetching Ball. Aren't I good at it?


This is Cobi. She is not fetching. She does not fetch, despite what it looks like in the photo.


I love fetching! I love my Ball! I love the Beach!


Cobi would like you throw it again please so that she can chase!


Today was the perfect day! I will go home now and have a nap, in a pile of sand that comes out of my fur, and I will dream about this perfect day at the Beach with my Ball. I am very happy!!!


4 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We thought with the return of HOT, you might get to go to the beach again. What a great car you have. Ours takes us to the river where we get sand in our furs....and then all over the house.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You have a very smart car that packs your balls and takes you to the beach. You are very lucky Cousin Ojo and Beautiful Cobi.

We hope there is sand to remind you of all the beach fun!

C.L.W.STEP said...

You are such lucky pups!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are so lucky that you live so close to such a fun beautiful beach, Ojo!