Thursday, February 5, 2015

On beaches, sunshine, and tasty lens caps (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

I will put down my stick! Then I can talk to you properly! (Cobi says it is rude to bark with your mouth full!)


Okay, you caught us! These photos are not from today! (And if you live on our island somewhere in Canada with us you would know that, because it is NOT very sunny here today! But it was very sunny last week!)


We are using these pictures because we have been very busy!

Busy doing what, you ask?

Busy chasing bunnies and squirrels! Busy running in the mud! (Busy sleeping.) Busy training tricks! Busy running through the forest! (Busy emptying all the tissues from the garbage can.) Busy playing with toys! Busy chasing Balls! (Busy eating my littlest person's camera lens cap.)

(Oops, did I say that out loud? I admit to nothing! I didn't do it! Cobi made me!)

I will leave you with this photo of my crazy beach face! (You heard nothing about the lens cap.)

Happy running, friends!


11 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a great find!
Lily & Edward

Julie said...

Well that looks like great funs.
Now about that camera lens cap, I noticed that Dad has a few of them, are they a recommended chew toy?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

Nothing like good squirrel chase in the sun we say. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Zoe said...

So much fun yu have!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love you beach face,, and all the things that are keeping you busy!
love
tweedles

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Ojo .... you sure have fun at your beach, aye?? I LOVE the beach. It's my favourite place to go.

Anonymous said...

We heard nothing...just watching you have fun!

The Mad Scots

Angel Prancer Pie said...

That looks like fun! You should come to Oklahoma. We have lots of mud here, too.
MOL!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your life sounds very busy and exciting to us, Ojo! Have fun ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

C.L.W.STEP said...

The photos are great even though they were from a little while ago!

And I've chewed up lots of stuff I'm not supposed to. My humans got wise and put things out of my reach. I almost got thrown out of the house as a young pup when I grabbed one of my ghostwriter's dollies off the shelf. But now I know these are NOT squeaky toys and I must NEVER touch them.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Looks like a wonderful day at the beach. We miss the beach here in the winter.