Saturday, February 14, 2015

Of Beaches and Balls

Oh Beaches! Oh Balls!
You are two of my favourite things!
But rarely do you happen together.

Oh Beaches, oh Balls,
Ojo and I thank you for happening together!


We went to the Beach!!


And even better, our person brought Balls!

Here is Ojo doing the thing called Fetch.


You may notice that she is wet. And sandy. And did I mention wet? Gross.


This is not for me. I do not do "wet" at the Beach. Nor do I do fetch.

Oh no. Oh dear. My Ball rolled into the water. What now?

I do not do wet! I do not do fetch!

Oh Ball, are you lost forever??? Please come back!


Oh. Thank you Ojo. (I guess Ojo is good for something after all!) (Because Ojo does wet! And Ojo does fetch!)


Hurray for playing with our Balls on the Beach!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dudes sure looks like you were having fun. Happy Valentines to you. Have a super Saturday and we hope some good things come your way.
Best wishes Molly

Zoe said...

That Ojo is good to have 'round!
Whut a great time yu both had.

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do look happy with your ball, Ojo!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Anonymous said...

Now Ojo has tuned into a great ball player....Ooooooh water and sand, how great.....Happy Valentines Day guys!

The Mad Scots

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What fun!! You never tire!! You keep playing,, and laughing,, and being happy,, that is what we love about you!
love
tweedles

Julie said...

Happy Valentine's Day
Looks like it was a great time at the beach
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You are living my dream.

Handsome Phod