Friday, February 6, 2015

Intruders! (by Ojo)

Ojo here! We have intruders!!!


Bark bark bark! Grrrrrrr! Bark bark!

Get down here, you furry fluffy rascally intruders!


This is OUR tree! In OUR yard! Yeah, you'd better climb higher because I'm coming after you!


Bark bark bark! Grrrrrr! Bark bark!


I'm coming up there! I'm coming up! I'm -

...okay, so maybe Dogs can't climb trees.


(What do you mean you think they're cute? They are evil, fluffy, furry invaders!)


Bark bark bark bark bark! Grrrrrr! Bark bark bark!

Grrrrrrr!!!


Whew. That was hard work. But I chased them away.

My job is done! Hurray for me!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job there dude. We so wish we were with you. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

C.L.W.STEP said...

OMD! We've never seen a raccoon in our trees! Yet. You did an exceptional job chasing them away!

Julie said...

You can climb trees !!!!! I am very impressed
Raccoons, wow, isn't that exciting, I have never seen a Raccoon in the furs
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Zoe said...

Any inturder is Evil! Yu did a furtastic job with yur yard security.
Gotta bark those critters Gone!

Zoe said...

Any inturder is Evil! Yu did a furtastic job with yur yard security.
Gotta bark those critters Gone!

Molly the Airedale said...

The nerve of those raccoons! Nice job on attempting to climb the tree and bark at them right in their face, Ojo!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Wyatt said...

Be careful out there Ojo. My sister Stanzie hates Raccoons. She had one attached to her face once. Mom had to hit it with a shovel and take Stanzie to the vet. Too much Drama for a mom.

Wyatt

How Sam Sees It said...

We hope you got lots of treats for that! :)

Monty and Harlow

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Dear cousin Ojo,

I know we are cousins because I try to climb the trees after intruders too!

Happy climbing!

Cousin Lee

rottrover said...

Ojo! You're my hero!

-Otto