Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Ball

Ode to our New Ball


Oh New Ball
You are round and bouncy
You fly from the people's feet
Like a bird or a squirrel
Or a little round sheep

Ojo likes to chase you
And I like to chase Ojo
I am very happy you came to us
Our New Ball


By the way, it looks like I am chasing New Ball in that picture above. But I am not.

Ojo is chasing New Ball. I am getting in front of Ojo so that I can cut her off and herd her and generally be annoying. I am very good at this. (She annoys me by pushing into my people, so I annoy her by cutting her off when she's running. Very fair, no?)



And besides, Ojo just likes to run. Like me, only even more. She even runs with our littlest person on her two-wheeled-crazy-thing.


Summer evenings at the Park with our people are the best! Do you have special outings with your people in the summer?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pawsome cut off there J. You get Ojo back for being so darn annoying pal. It has been too hot here. All we can do is chillax and go to the park on days it is not too hot. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

rottrover said...

HA!! When I go to the beach with my furiend Wizard, he chases his toy into the ocean, and I chase him!! Its kinda like not fetching!!

-Otto

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You are a grrrrrreat cutter offer Cobi.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You have a ball just like the one I can't play with for 4 more weeks. At least Hailey doesn't try and play. If she did I would borrow your moves Cobi. Zaphod

Two French Bulldogs said...

That ball looks ginormous . We love your yard
Benny & Lily

Reuben said...

Congratumalations on the arrival of your new ball. May it bring you many happies for years to come, or even days.

love,
Reuben