Saturday, November 10, 2012

New old friend

Today I met a new old friend.


This is Guinnie! We were friends when she was a little puppy. Then she became busy-adolescent-jumps-too-much, and I didn't really enjoy spending time with her.

But now she is fun-polite chases-ball good-to-hang-out-with friend!


We went for a Walk with her people and mine. There were lots of interesting things to sniff. Nature was making cold, but also sun. There was white crunchy frost in the dark shadow places.


The cold holds the smells very well, and the sun is nice on my fur. So today was a very wonderful day for being out on a Walk.

Hi Guinnie, whatchoo up to?


Hey littlest person of mine - whatchoo up to?


My littlest person can jump high.


This was much fun. I hope I get to Walk again soon with my new old friend Guinnie!


5 comments:

Cotton said...

Aaah, you two have been reunited :) Your littlest person can fly!!!!
Cotton

Anonymous said...

How fun meeting up with your old friend! Your little person is cute too, great jumps!

Two French Bulldogs said...

sure is a beautiful walk
Benny & Lily

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Wow, sounds like you went on an awesome adventure today! :-D Your new, old friend seems like a fantastic addition to the pack!! Whoa, I'm with Cotton...your little person sure can fly, you should totally sign her up for agility classes!! I bet she'd win!! :-D

Unknown said...

Nice reunion and great pix. Have a super Sunday.
Best wishes Molly