Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How to be a Good Dog

It's that time again. My littlest person tells me that Rudolph (and Santa) are coming soon. The person named Santa will leave toys and treats for my people, and, if I am a Good Dog, his friend Rudolph will leave me something yummy for me.

Last year Rudolph left me "elk bone", "candy cane chew", and "squeaky stuffed crab toy". So I am working very hard again this year to be a Good Dog!

Here I am sitting on my Mat during Dinner. I'm not sure how this qualifies as "good" - wouldn't it be more helpful if I was cleaning up the floor around the messy people? But my person assures me that yes, this is being a Good Dog.


Do Rudolph or Santa ever come for you? And what do you do that makes you a Good Dog? (I need help - this is very important!!)

9 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Here's a secret, Jacobi. We kittehz aren't very good and guess wat? Santa still comes! You are doing a pawsome job of being very good, though.

PEE ESS - don't tell the peeps we let you in on it!

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Hm, Santa and this new creature, Rudolph, have never visited me before...but I hope that they come this year!! :-D I've been a good boy about 70% of the time...not too bad, huh?

They sound very kind though, your treats were wonderful!

Muppet said...

Hi Cobi! So, Santa comes to you? Momma told me I am going to see Santa this weekend. Hmmm...
Yes humans do have strange sense of what is Good Dog. Momma says I am Good Dog if I sit in my bed and wait for dinner too. I agree with you though, I think Good Dog would be cleaning the floor.
I know I am younger than you, but it seems that whoever has the thumbs is the boss? Momma says because she has the thumbs, she is the boss. Is this true?

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

I'm sooo excited about santa paws!! This is my first christmas with my mummy and daddy and it's going to be pawesome!

I think hoovering crumbs is a much better use of your time than sitting on that mat...

Either way, hope you get lots of goodies!

Unknown said...

We aren't good so we resort to bribing Rudolph with carrots and Santa with mince pies and a sherry. We hope you get everything on your wish list. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

This one is already reminding us about that jolly ole fella
Benny & Lily

Bassetmomma said...

Oh I think your in for some pretty good pressies!

Cotton said...

It's my first Christmas, can't wait for Rudolph and Santa too!
Cotton

Tweedles -- that's me said...

there will be so many surprises for you!
love
tweedles