Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!

Today is Christmas! Last night Santa and Rudolph came! I was sleeping so I didn't hear them. But they came!

This is what Santa brought me!



And this one is from Rudolph. It makes a wonderful noise when I bite on it.




There is another one of those things that look like a tree but smell like plastic here at GrandmaAndGrandpas. All of the paper-boxes under the tree-of-plastic came out. This one is for me!


How do I get inside?


Well, what is it?



Now what are you doing to it? What are "tags"?


Oh, it's mine it's mine! It's green and it squeaks! No, you can't have it. It's mine!


I like this Christmas thing.


I got three squeaky toys and yummy smelling treats in a bag. This Christmas thing is great. Can we do it again tomorrow?

Now I sleep.

No comments: