Hi hi hi! Ojo here!
An envelope came in the mail! It had our names on it - Ojo and Cyrus!
We carried it to our person! She helped us open it! Inside was a card from our Auntie!
Our Auntie told us about where she takes Dogs for Walks near her house. We've decided that we would like to go there sometime, too!
Do you ever get mail, friends?
3 comments:
We hope the two of you have a great time on your walk with your person and your Auntie, Ojo and Cyrus, and we only seem to get fun mail at Christmas time.
You make a great mail delivery pup, Ojo. I hope you get to go visit your aunt soon. The only mail I get is at Christmas with all the cards I get.
Wow! How special that is! We have never gotten mail, now we are very jealous that you did!
Post a Comment