Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Update

Hi friends, Ojo here! 

Long time, no sniff! I blame my person for this. It is not my fault, it is clearly hers. Here are some updates on ME!

We moved! 

New House has the following Happy Things: A large sliding glass door for me to look outside! A sun puddle by the large sliding glass door! A deck for snoozing on! A small Yard with bushes to crawl under and critters to chase! Many Dog Beds! A Human Bed that I am allowed to lie on!

There is also a Couch that I am NOT allowed to lie on. I am working on this.


Nature seems to be making Summer! I like to sleep in the grass in the sunshine.


Did I mention that I like to sleep in the grass in the sunshine? (Why does my person keep taking pictures of me sleeping in the grass in the sunshine?)

I still get Walk every day! Sometimes two times a day! I also get to visit my human grandpawrents a lot! This means I get more Walks! And more Snacks! And more cuddles!

My life is happy! 

I've missed you all, friends. How have you been doing?

12 comments:

Kten said...

Dear cousin Ojo,

We have missed you so much. We are glad to see you and your beautiful face. We are ok. Life has been crazy - our deck fell from the sky! It was scary. Soon everyday we will get to bark at people rebuilding it. We are getting a bit old, but we are healthy and happy just a little slower!

We hope to see you again soon. Cousin Lee and Handsome Phod

WFT Nobby said...

Hi Ojo,
How lovely to hear from you, and it's great to read about all these wonderful changes in your life. (Keep working on that sofa...)
I am now a fully grown fox terrier and not at all naughty. Or at least that's my version of the story...
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

C.L.W.STEP said...

It's so good to hear from you! Glad things are going well.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good to see you, Ojo. It sounds like you are living the very good life.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It is great to hear from you again. I am so happy you are doing well.

Kinley Westie said...

Glad you're doing good. So are me and Brinley.

Fay said...

Hi, Ojo! I am happy, happy to hear that you are happy, too. I admire your warm grass and sunshine and your Very Nice Fence, which will keep you safe in your new home. Don't worry, you will conquer Couch, eventually! Hope to hear from you again, soon. /Fay, the Cardis Two and the (not so) New Spoo, currently in SE USA

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new home sounds wonderful with so many positives for you, Ojo! We couldn't be any more happy for you! Enjoy your nice warm sunshine!

MadSnapper said...

Ojo, keep using that soulful eyes staring into humans eyes and soon the bed will be on your list of things you do. I missed you and so happpy to see you are happy. Beau would love to be close to people like your grandparents that would be more people in his life. he is a social butterfly. he likes laying in the sun and has the same issues you do. the cell keep clicking and the photos pile up...thanks for the story of your move and we hope to see you around more now. work those eyes, they would work on me

Millie and Walter said...

It's good to see you, Ojo. Your new house sounds great, and it sounds like you have adjusted to your new environment well. Millie likes to lay in the grass a lot too.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hi, Ojo! Your new 'digs' look wonderful!
Nice to hear you're doing well! Enjoy all the benefits that Summertime brings.
We are good at our end...WOOFS!

Huskies622 said...

Hello Ojo!!! So happy to see that you are happy and you are back letting us know what's going on and for us to see your smiling face! Change is hard, especially on us pups who crave routine, but it looks like you and your human are adjusting just fine! We are glad for you!

Rosie and Redford