Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I found a BALL!!! (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Guess what??? I found a BALL!


It was just lying there. Abandoned. Sad. All alone. Lost.

I know what it is like to be Lost, to have no one to take care of you. This is no good at all!

So I adopted Ball!

I brought it to my person, and she threw it for me!
(And aren't my teeth spectacular? Rawr!!)


Guess what else??? It is the kind of Ball that whistles when it flies through the air! And it is squishy and wonderful in my mouth!

Everyone, meet my new friend Orange Whistle Ball! We will have many fun times together, I just know it!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Great find and great catch.


xo Cinnamon

Unknown said...

Well we heard orange is the new black. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

So glad you were able to rescue this poor ball.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

more fun for you!
love
tweedles

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a great thing you've done by taking in that lonely ball, Ojo.
We think ya'll will have lots of good times together.

XOXO

Pee Ess - you have very impressive teefs!