Friday, October 26, 2012

Things that start with "B"

Today was "B" day.

First we went to the Beach.


Then we played with Ball.




You may notice that I am not fetching. This is because I do not fetch. But I am very good at chasing my friend Ball and making it stop.


Throw it again! Throw it again!


Then there was the part that I didn't tell you about because it didn't start with "B". This part was the Dead Thing I found on the Beach.

It smelled wonderful! My person didn't go near it, and I felt bad for her because it was so wonderfully stinky. I am a Good Dog, and I am considerate of my people. So I rolled in the Dead Thing and brought the smell back to share with my person.

But do you think she was grateful? Oh no, not at all! In fact, she did something terrible, horrible, no good and very bad.

Which brings me to my last "B"...

Bath.


7 comments:

Cotton said...

A day full of B's!
Cotton

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Oh Cobi, those silly humans! I think that it was incredibly considerate and wonderful of you to come and share your awesome smell with them!! But I am very sorry that instead of thanking you...they bathed you! WTD? Besides that awful thing, you look like you had an amazing day!! :-D

Muppet said...

Oh, Cobi...The Big White Giant rolls in dead things too...but I think that is also a B word...Blech...

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Well, we have another B word. You look "Beautiful" after your bath, Jacobi. XOXO

Unknown said...

BOL funny pal we roll in stinky dead things too and yep it usually is followed by the B thingy. Have a super B Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

The dreaded B!!! Aw, well at least you had a great day before the dreaded B!

Jaspersdoggyworld said...

Me and Nellie here again. We too do not fetch. Fetching is for silly doggies, not majestic maremmas like Me and Nellie. Sorry, mummy didn't read the about you very closely and apologises for calling you handsome, instead of beautiful. We think it was very considerate of you to roll in the stinky dead thing. After all it is all about sharing the love.