Thursday, August 9, 2012

My youngest person is back!

A very, very, very long time ago (my person says this long ago time was seven weeks, whatever that means), my littlest person disappeared.

Slowly her scent faded from our big-den-called-house. It was almost like she had never been there... Except when I stuck my nose in the thing called "laundry basket", then I could still smell her. But just a little bit.

Then my big people went away too. When they came back, she was with them!!

She is bigger than when she'd left... Maybe I need to start calling her my youngest person, instead of my littlest person. She's not very little anymore...

Since she has been home, she had fed me the following things:
Dog treats
Meat
Popcorn
Yogurt

I am very glad that my youngest person is home!


5 comments:

Finn said...

Aw, so sweet-I know you lOve having her at home with you!

Muppet said...

That's great Cobi...I always feel better when the pack is all together and nobody is missing.

Wyatt said...

I would like her to come to my house! I like all those things!

Wyatt

Cotton said...

I has a youngest person too but I calls her my sister! You must be much happier now!!

Charlemagne said...

Activiaaa!! My mom had stumbled upon something that she thought would make you and your people laugh.

http://imgur.com/gallery/outMv

Im glad your little person is back. Mom says she likes her hairwrap. She says she had one when she was a young one. :)