Monday, March 12, 2012

I am famous... AGAIN!

A few days ago when I was at home with my person there was BANG on the door. Whenever there is BANG on the door I need to Bark. This is my job.

I made big barks, and then a new person came inside the house. She had yummy food. She also had a big-black-agressive-eye, kind of like Momma B's.

She told me to do Sit and Lie Down and Stay. So I did. I am Good Dog.

She pointed big-black-agressive-eye at me many times. Then she gave me food. So this was all okay.

When she left, my person explained her visit. This new person had come to point The Eye at me in order to show how pretty I am to other peoples, which will help dogs who don't have homes find good places to live. I'm not sure how this works, but I am happy to help. All dogs should have peoples and homes like I do.

Momma B says if you click here, you can read more about our visit:
http://chasingcharlie.com/2012/03/12/jacobi-a-victoria-adoptables-veteran/

PS Please read the people-writing in that link carefully. She said I am Very Good Dog. Do you think Santa and Rudolph are listening already?

No comments: