Saturday, April 16, 2011

Games day

This morning I went to a place to play games with some of my people. There were lots of other dogs there too. We weren't allowed to play with each other. We were only allowed to play with our people. But the people had lots of yummy things so that was okay.

Some of these games we played are not my favourites. For example, I don't really like the "stay-in-crate-den-while-other-dogs-are-noisy game". But I do like some of the other games.

This one was kind of fun. The game was knocking these metal things off the top of a box. I had to bonk them with my nose. Whenever I bonked one hard enough that it fell on the floor the people gave me a treat.



This game was a bit unsettling at first, but I got the hang of it. I just needed to move around on this flat thing that wobbles. This got me treats. 


We played other games too. One was for me to walk around a stool. Another was for me to bonk a piece of plastic with my nose. We also played a game where I had to wait, and then when my person said the special word "break" I got to run to her and play with a toy.

Overall it was pretty fun. I like games!

No comments: