Tuesday, June 18, 2024

It's my Gotcha Day!

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! It's my 11th Gotcha Day today!

To celebrate, Long Line has been taking me on some Good Walks!

We walked in the forest! We walked where there were ocean smells!

I even got to go in the Lake!

Also, it has been almost Nine Weeks since Surgery! This means I am almost half way through Recovery!

In the meantime, I hope Long Line keeps taking me to fun places!

Here are pictures of ME from my Gotcha Day! Do you think I look any different, friends?



11 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Ojo! Like most of us you've developed a bit of saltiness to the look of your beautiful face over the past 11 years.

MadSnapper said...

I am so happy for you that the long line allows you freedom to roll and swim and do all the things you love. Happy 11th Gotcha Day.. Beaus 4th Gotcha day is Oct 12 butt he will be 11 on Oct 13..

WFT Nobby said...

Happy Gotcha Day Ojo.
Looks like you had a splendid outing on Long Line and Gail and I hope Recovery continues apace.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

TimberLove said...

Happy day furry mate, love an woooos from the pack here!

Duke said...

It looks like you are having fun on the land and in the water, Ojo! Happy Gotcha Day!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy Gorcha Day our handsome friend

Gemma's person said...

Happy as ever!

Kten said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day Cousin Ojo. We are so grateful you adopted your people and we are so happy your recovery is going well. Cousin Lee and Handsome Phod

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy Gotcha Day, a great day for your parents.

Huskies622 said...

Happy belated gotcha day Ojo! We are so happy that you are doing great with your recovery and look so very happy! You were a cute little pup, but you are so much more beautiful NOW!

Rosie and Redford

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Very belated greetings for a Happy Gotcha Day, Ojo!
Keep up with the long leash walks, to a complete recovery from your surgery.