Thursday, June 21, 2018

Waiting for Ojo

Sometimes the people say I am too slow. This is because I like to take my time sniffing things. (The people do not stop to appreciate all the amazing things around them. This is very silly of them. Of course, their noses don't work very well either.)

So they often say I am too slow.

But I think Ojo is the one who slows down the Walk.

Just this week I have had to lie down and wait for her three times. Two times I had to wait while she ate Dead Bunny. And the third time it was because she was trying to figure out what to do with a bird.

Yes, Ojo caught a bird that was flying past. Isn't that rude??

The worst part is that she won't share her bunnies. (She did offer to share the bird, but neither of us really wanted it.) So I have to lie here... And wait... While she eats yet another bunny and gets even fatter...

Sigh...


UPDATE: I have now had to wait through THREE dead bunnies this week. Another bunny happened to dead itself in Ojo's mouth on our Walk today. I think Ojo needs to go on a diet.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Gosh, things like that NEVER happen on my walk! Can I please come and live with you and Ojo, Cobi?

C.L.W.STEP said...

My ghostwriter says that our patron saint, Old Charisma, used to catch birdies right out of the air too. I've caught many things as well: bunnies, birdies, mousies, and shrews. I'm hoping to catch that stinky chipmunk that's been raiding my yard lately, but he keeps going up the drain pipes! Argh!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Dear cousin Ojo, I am supremely jealous you had the opportunity to get 3 bunnies and a bird. I got a dead frog and a cricket. Sigh! Lee
PS Cobi you are a great waiter!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

That is quite the catch! We had a squirrel fall out of a tree once, but it caught us so off guard, no one knew what to do - I'll bet that would have been different if you'd been there! Maybe you need to come and do a tutorial at our house! :-)


PS: Thanks for a fun post, I need it at the end of my day!!