Thursday, July 24, 2014

My littlest person (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

I would like to tell you about my littlest person (who isn't all that little actually).

She is very much fun. She plays with me! She runs with me! She feeds me yummy things! She throws Balls and toys!

She even lets me go on the couch when no one else is looking. Shhhh.

Here I am doing Wave (with my left paw, I can do both you know!). Because I am so talented my littlest person then gave me a blackberry that she found on our Walk. Isn't that awesome? Isn't she clever for finding sweet treats on our Walk?


I love my littlest person!!


8 comments:

Linda said...

Why yes she is talented just like you. I like that wave your doing.
Blackberries are good too.


xo Cinnamon

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is great that you taught your person to wave and give you treats. Lady tried to give us raspberries on our walk and we gave her the stink eye!

Anonymous said...

So glad you gits a little peep that loves you and plays with you. Our Grandpeeps just drive us nuts!

The Mad scots

C.L.W.STEP said...

Blackberries are yummy! You are lucky to have a kid who is just the right size to play with you doggies. Our "kids" are all grown up. We're patiently waiting for grandkid Ryan to get big enough to run around in the yard with us! Have lots and lots of fun Ojo!

rottrover said...

We think your littelest person loves YOU, Ojo!!

-Bart, Ruby and Otto

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Your littlest purrson sounds pretty great. Do you think she would like to play feather wand toy and jingly ball with us? If so, send her over!

Happy Friday!
XOXO

Unknown said...

We think you make an ace team Ojo. Your little person looks like fun. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Life with Dogs and Cats said...

It's good to have friends big and small, who share the couch and give your treats.

--Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats