Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Portrait of ME! (by Ojo)

Hi! Hi! Hi! Ojo here!

Okay, alright, Cobi has not been entirely grumpy this week. (Only because it's not as hot, but don't tell her I said that.)

While you are busy hearing how Cobi has not been grumpy, I think perhaps you would like to see some pictures of ME? Yes? Of course you do!

Why? Because - I am OJO!!!

So here I am!!

...Aren't I sweet?


Aren't I athletic?


Aren't I stealthy? (That seagull never saw me coming!)


Aren't I cute?


Aren't I brave? (Going deep into the water where Cobi will not follow!)


Aren't I good with Sticks?


Aren't I just awesome??


That is ME! Ojo!

Okay, and Cobi is kind of cool too...


8 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You are VERY confident Ojo. We like that!! If you got it... FLAUNT IT.

Pippen said...

Ojo! Are you swimming at Dallas Road??? We'd meet you there but the Sam is skeered of those big hang glider birds that fly there.

Sam and Pippen

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You are all those things and more! Lee and Phod

Charlemagne said...

You two are the prettiest girls I've ever seen!! I love looking at your beautiful pictures. I can tell that you both have so much fun together and Ojo must keep Cobi on her toes! Thank you both for the nice comments about my little brother. I haven't met him yet but every day gets a little closer to Tuesday and I simply can't wait to show him the ropes. <3 Lots of love, Charlemagne (and soon to be Henry)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh you are soooo awsome my new friend!
And your soooo happy!!
And loved!
love
tweedles

Milo and Jet said...

You are very cool Ojo :) Looks like you where having a great time showing of at the beach from Milo & Jet

Unknown said...

Ojo we are green with envy seeing you frolic on the beach. Lucky you. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

Ono you are very sweet. That is one good sized stick
Benny & Lily