Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Mt. Doug

Today we went to the forest. My people told me it was part of Mt. Doug, but I had never been there before. I thought I had been everywhere at Mt. Doug.

I had to Sniff to find Momma C twice. The second time was really hard. There was a gravel path, and then these rocks and a hill. The wind was blowing in all different directions so sometimes it seemed like Momma C went in strange places.

On the gravel path I went very slowly. No problem. But the rocks were confusing. Momma C's smell disappeared. I found an older path, so I told Momma B to go that way. Finally she let me, and then I found the new path again, and then I found Momma C! Momma B, you just need to trust me. I will find the missing person!


Momma C had salmon and turkey. Yum.


Oh no! Momma C, where are you going NOW??

No comments: