Thursday, October 28, 2010

Routines for darkness

It is dark now at night when we go out now after dinner. My person puts Walking Harness on me. I don't really like Walking Harness because it pulls in funny places. But at the same time it means we're going for a walk, so I let her put it on me.

We walk around the neighborhood and I smell things as we go past. My person likes to keep moving on these walks, and she likes it when I walk beside her. When I walk too far in front she suddenly stops moving. I'm not sure why she does this. It's very annoying.

At the end of our walk we go to the park. This is my favourite part. I find it very hard not to walk too far in front of my person when we get close to the park. Because at the park the thing called "laser pointer" comes out and makes The Dot. I run and chase. In between chases my person makes me do silly things like roll over or spin in circles. But I do them really fast because they make The Dot start again.

Then we run home together. I like our new evening routine.

Now it is morning. It is still dark outside, even though we have been up for a long time. I'm not sure why we bother being awake in the morning when it is still dark outside.

No comments: