Sunday, October 10, 2010

Putting trees in the ground

Today I got to show everyone my farm. There were lots and lots of people, and many dogs too. I ran in many different directions to show Momma B all the neat things. But I didn't run too far. I like to stay close to Momma B.

A while ago, Momma C and I brought many trees to this farm. Today people I knew and people I didn't know worked together to put the roots of the trees in the ground. The little people helped, and the dogs danced through the crowd. I know the trees were much happier when they could feel the earth with their feet.



I love being on the farm.

When we got home, there was a very interesting smell in the house. My nose was busy working all afternoon until the source of the smell came out of the oven. It was TURKEY!

Now my belly is very full. I sleep.

No comments: