Sunday, July 1, 2012

Canada Day, walks and ice cream

Today was Canada Day!

I'm not sure what this means, apart from the following: Each time that we do Canada Day it is sunny and hot. Each time that we do Canada Day the people are not at Office, and instead we go for a fun walk. Each time that we do Canada Day the people tell me how lucky we are to live in such an amazing place!

I agree.

Today for Canada Day we went to Mount Doug.



My littlest person is still missing, but the rest of my family was there with me which made me very happy. I like it when my family is around.

Nature was making sun. It was very hot.

Momma C checked me to make sure I was okay. The people sweat from their bodies which keeps them cool. I only sweat from my toes. And I pant. And I have thick, good-for-snow not-good-for-sun fur.

I was very hot.


Momma C thought maybe I should try Hat to keep my head cool and to keep the sun out of my eyes.


I was so very happy that my people were there with  me.
Even thought it was very hot.



After our Walk, something wonderful happened...

The people got Ice Cream! There was even a little cup of sweet, creamy coldness just for me!


Happy Canada Day everyone!

2 comments:

Jasper said...

Happy canada day cobi!
Hope you're having a great summer!
Jasper

Finn said...

Happy Canada Day to you! Looks like you had an awesome day!