Thursday, September 9, 2010

End of summer dogs

Summer is turning into fall. Night comes much earlier now. My instinct tells me it will continue to get darker and darker, and colder and colder. This is Nature.

But tonight it was still warm enough for people (who have no fur) to be outside for a long time. Tonight it was not raining. Tonight there were many friends at the park.

First I chased with Coco.


Then Phoebe came. We played a bit, then she did the Fetch and I did the Chase. Phoebe is very fast. After a few chases I had to take a break.


Then Whiskey came. Whiskey loves to chase balls. She is very good at Fetch. I love to chase Whiskey. I am very good at Chase.

Whiskey is not as fast as me, so I weave around her. And because I don't need to go too fast, I don't get tired too quickly. This is much fun. I can do this for a long time.


Sometimes dogs don't like to be chased. Sometimes they bark or growl and say Go Away, Stop That. But these are all my friends and they don't mind me chasing. Tonight was most satisfying.


No comments: