Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not good

Things are not good right now.


A few days ago something started feeling bad on my back end. I licked it a lot. When the people noticed they told me to do Leave It. But it kept getting worse.

The people put a warm, wet cloth on it. I wanted to lick it but I had to do Leave It. And it kept getting worse.

Momma C took me to see Vet. Vet took all the fur off from around the problem. I wanted it to lick it but I had to do Leave It. And it kept getting worse.

The people are giving me something that is not a treat. It is called "antibiotic". They keep cleaning the sore spot. I want to lick it but I have to do Leave It. And it keeps getting worse.

Going up the stairs hurts. Sitting hurts. Lying down hurts. Pooing hurts, so I have stopped doing it.

Instead I sleep. I lie very, very still. The people talk softly to me and say it will get better. But it keeps getting worse.

And I really want to lick it but I have to do Leave It.

What does "abscessed anal gland" mean?

Why can they touch it but I must do Leave It?
Why is this happening?
Why do I hurt?

1 comment:

elizlind said...

Oh no! Poor little guy.