Monday, June 12, 2023

Top of the World

Hi friends, Ojo here! Just in case you were feeling sorry for me yesterday after my post about the thing called Old, I would like to share with you these pictures!

Pepper and I climbed to the Top of the World!

(Okay, yes, there are many Tops of the World. This one is newer to me. This was only the second time I climbed here!)

This is part way up. I could see and smell everything from up here! 

We climbed and climbed!

And climbed more!

This Old thing doesn't mean much! I can still climb! I can still explore! And I get to take longer naps after my Walk!


Also, Pepper found Poop! He did a Very Big Roll! 

Then he had to have Bath. 

I had to have Bath, too. Why did I have to have Bath? I didn't even get to do the Poop Roll!


The Top of the World is very beautiful, friends. I hope we get to go again soon!

6 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

What beautiful views you have from the top of the world, Ojo. It doesn't seem fair that you had to have a bath when you didn't roll in anything stinky.

MadSnapper said...

Yay for mountain climbing! Yay for you and Pepper! You look so happy on top of the hill. Yay for happy and long naps.. You are both Top of the World Winners, oopsy on the poop rolling and baths.Love you Ojo...I am reading a book with a German Shepherd named Oso and each time I read his name I think of you and your very similar name

C.L.W.STEP said...

What an amazing view you pups had from the top of that mountain! Good for you for being able to climb to the top!

Fay said...

Hi, Ojo! I agree with everyone else, what impressive views. I especially like the distance photo of you two! So glad you enjoyed your Big Climb, if not your Bath.

WFT Nobby said...

Wow Ojo, that was a very impressive ascent. You didn't name the mountain. Was it Everest?
It seems most unfair that you had to have Bath.
Next time you might as well do a poop rolls too.
Just a thought...
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Huskies622 said...

Holy cow! What an excellent hike you had with your friend! We are very jealous of everything, well, except for the bath part!

Rosie and Redford