Thursday, June 22, 2023

Pepper went camping!

Hi friends, Ojo here! Injustice!!! Unfairness!!!

While I was with my Grandpawrents, Pepper went Camping! And hiking! With my person! WITHOUT ME!!!

My person says this: "Ojo, you would have hated it. You would have had to hang out on a leash in the campsite for hours and hours. There were lots of noises. There was a very big wind. There were hours of riding in the back of the car, and the routines were all different."

Okay, fine, those things sound Not Fun. But still!

My person also says this: "Ojo, you got to spend days and days with with your human grandparents. They fed you snacks and gave you pets. You got multiple walks every single day. You got to sleep on a human bed every night. You were a very spoiled dog!"

Okay, fine, those things are also true. But still! Couldn't I have done just the fun parts Camping and still spend time with the Grandpawrents?

When Pepper and I saw each other after our separate adventures we were very happy to be back together again! We zoomed together! We sniffed together! 

While we were riding in Car on the way to Walk, Pepper told me that he went on a Very Big Hike to see a Very Big Waterfall! I would have liked that part!

Maybe I'll get to go next time? 

Okay, perhaps I would rather not go on the Camping part. I would rather stay with my Grandpawrents, thankyouverymuch. 

But perhaps we could do the Very Big Hike without having to do the rest of the Camping?

Have you ever been camping, friends?

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

Beau has never been but Mama was forced to go when she was 16 years old and has never forgotten to say NO to anything that has the word camping in it. I would be a great baby sitter for you because what you did I rather do than go camping. It really is super great you have grand parents to stay with and not in a rotten old kennel. I would like the hike part but not the hours in the car or sleeping there. that answer is from Beau and Mama

Molly the Airedale said...

If you don't like certain stuffs than it's better that you stayed with your grandparents who treat you like royalty, Ojo. Pepper does look pretty exhausted to me. I've never been camping before and it will probably never happen as my mom prefers to sleep inside the house in her own bed at her advanced age☺

Millie and Walter said...

It looks like Pepper had fun, but we think you had a good time with the grandparents too, Ojo. We hope you get to go on that big hike someday.

Fay said...

Our first dog together, Arthur, Hated Camping! He would leave camp and head back up the trail to the car. My sister and her husband made the mistake of taking Arthur camping, while they were watching him. "Why didn't you tell me?! she demanded.... Camping is Not Comfortable, Ojo!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Trust me you were better at home safe and dry then covered with mosquitos and wild animals around you

WFT Nobby said...

Ojo, I can totally related to your FOMO. Pepper's camping and hiking trip does look like fun. I too have never been camping. One day perhaps, now that I am mostly Nice Nobby these days.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Huskies622 said...

We have never been camping because we like sleeping on a nice soft bed, and so does our mom! (She was a camp counselor for years and had enough of that, thank you very much!)It looks like Pepper took to it, but we think YOU had the best deal Ojo!

Rosie and Redford

C.L.W.STEP said...

At this point in my life, I'd rather go somewhere that has a nice comfy, warm, dry bed. I wouldn't mind going on a short hike in the woods, though.

Kten said...

We went camping once and some of it was very sucky. We hope you get to go on the bike hike, and maybe a special one to make up for it. cousin Lee and Handsome Phod