Sunday, June 18, 2023

10th Gotcha Day!

Hi friends, Ojo here! 

Today is my 10th Gotcha Day! 

My people brought me home with them 10 years ago today! This is a Very Long Time!

I have gone from being mostly black to having lots of white in my fur. I have gone from being very spry and speedy to being mostly-spry-but-a-bit-stiff-and-can't-catch-bunnies-anymore. I have gone from young to very wise.

This was ME when my people first brought me home.




And this is ME now!


A lot has changed in my life. My family has changed. But I have had many people who have loved me very much over the years, and I have many people who love me very much now. 

Happy Gotcha Day to ME!



7 comments:

Fay said...

Hi, Ojo! What a Gangly Pup you were! And what a Venerable Gentledog you've become! Happy Day and many More! Fay, the cardis two and the (almost) new Spoo. Wonderful photos.

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 10th Gotcha Day, Ojo! You have aged beautifully through the years.

MadSnapper said...

Oh my sweet Boy, you are so much like Beau, from the aging face, the not so spry but still spry, the orange ball, the upside down thing and last but not least, you are the same age. Beau will be 10 on his birthday Oct 14,and you look like you might have been about 4 months old when your family got you.. so almost exactly the same age. the difference is we got Beau the day before he turned 7, so our gotcha day Oct 13 is his 3rd with us. love you Ojo...birthday hugs.

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Ojo. You sure have matured into a wise pup.

WFT Nobby said...

Happy 10th Gotcha Day Ojo!
As handsome now as always. And so very wise.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy Gotcha Say Mr. Handsome

Huskies622 said...

We are very late to post but HAPPY belated gotcha day to YOU Ojo! We loved to see the photos of you as a young pup, but you are still so beautiful and happy! We hope that you had a wonderful day!

Rosie and Redford