Friday, June 2, 2023

My friend Pepper!

Hi friends, Ojo here!

This is Pepper!


Pepper doesn't live with us but he hangs out with us a lot, and he comes on Walks too!


I did not like Pepper very much at first. I did many grrrrs and snaps. 

But Pepper is very polite and he listened to me when when I said I needed space.

And he zooms with me! And I get extra cheese when he is around! And we go on Fun Adventures together!


And one day, Big-Rude-Adolescent-Dog climbed on my back and wouldn't get off. Pepper ran up to Big-Rude-Adolescent-Dog and yelled BARK! Then Pepper ran off, and Big-Rude-Adolescent-Dog ran off too! Pepper made Big-Rude-Adolescent-Dog go away. 

So I guess he's okay. I might like him. Maybe just a little bit. Or maybe a lot.


It took a long time, but now Pepper is my friend! 

Shhh, don't tell him that I said that. And don't tell him I think Walks are better when he's with us!

Okay, I guess I have to admit that it is nice to have a Dog Friend again. Hurray for my friend Pepper!

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Pepper is a very handsome boy and a true friend looking out for you, Ojo!

TimberLove said...

Wooo, friends are nice, play bows,

Timber

Millie and Walter said...

Pepper sounds like a great friend to have. Especially since he got that rude dog off of you.

Huskies622 said...

Pepper is pretty darned cute and it looks like you all have figured out how to be great friends!

MadSnapper said...

so happy you have a friend and such a nice and handsome one. Pepper looks like he might be a labradoodle or something like that. and the name Pepper is perfect, now you need a friend named salt. You are look handsome and sweet and HAPPY on your walk. sorry that big dog got on you and glad he ran away.

C.L.W.STEP said...

We're so glad to meet Pepper! What a good doggie he was helping you out like that. You can never have enough friends!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Pepper is a cute dog and I can a first-rate friend.

Kten said...

Sometimes it does take a bit to decide if someone can be a friend. Pepper seems like a good one. Especially since he helped get rid of the rude dog. Lee and Phod who have a friend next door named Callie.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice to meet your new friend Pepper - he is handsome. He sure has a long and curly tail:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber