Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bad for Cobi, but good for ME! (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

Something bad happened. Cobi had an incident! Her paw made much blood, and this blood got on everything!

Because our person is Canine First Aid Certified (whatever that means), she thought she had the right to do this silly thing to Cobi's back paw! (Doesn't she know that owies need to be licked?)


But do not worry, Cobi will be okay! I sniffed out her injury myself and it will be fine in a few days.

But in the meantime, Cobi had to stay at home with her Food Puzzle Ball while I got to go to the Beach! All by myself, just me and my person!


This was amazing, because normally Cobi is very annoying at the Beach! When I try to chase a stick, she chases me! And pushes me! And tries to herd me! This is very annoying.

But today there was no Cobi! I got to chase and retrieve sticks in peace!


Hurray!


I do love Cobi, but it was way more with my me and my person!


More Beach play on my own soon, please!



8 comments:

Zoe said...

Poor Cobi! Wunner whut happened to her paw. Good thing yu have a live-in dogtor type persun.

Wow! Yu Did have a super duper time at the beach.
We like whut yur tail did with the water drops in the 5th piccie down.
An yur ears! Stick up ears! I like that!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Sending POTP to Beautiful Cobi's paw. Hope it heals soon.

Lady says that even if we drink water differently, we can still be cousins. Cousins don't have to be exactly alike. They can inherit things from the other side of the family too. I am glad that is the case because I love having a cousin.

cousin Hailey (and Phod too)

C.L.W.STEP said...

Great photos!

Molly the Airedale said...

You look like you're having a blast, Ojo! We hope Cobi is back to 100% soon.

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Kinley Westie said...

Hope Cobi's paw feels better soon!

rottrover said...

Wonderful pictures of you, Ojo, enjoying your beach day! Feel better soon, Cobi. We are sending POTPaw to you!

-Ruby and Otto

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Ojo ..... isn't the beach the best place in the world. You sure had a good time, aye?? That's a great stick you got there and you made love hearts with your tail. Fair dinkum!!!!! How'd you do that?? If I could do that for my Enid she'd be soooooooooooooo impressed. Can you teach me, Ojo ...... please???????

Julie said...

Oh Cobi sweetie, I hopes your poor paw gets better real quick, sending you lots of healing licks kisses!
You had a great time at the beach Ojo, what a great stickie
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx