Monday, May 25, 2015

A Bad Thing and a Good Thing (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

I had a Bad Thing happen. It was yesterday. I ate a yummy Breakfast, but then Breakfast decided to come back to visit! There it was, on the stairs... And I was thirsty, so I went to get a drink, but when I came back Breakfast was gone!

I looked all over, but it was missing! All that was left was the smell of cleaning liquids!

This was terrible! Horrible!

Have you seen my Breakfast??

And then, a Good Thing...

Despite my weakened state from my missing Breakfast, I still caught a Rattie! This is my fourth Rattie in the past week! Aren't I amazing? I am a super-hunter!!!

Hurray for me! (But I'm still looking for my Breakfast!)


6 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You better stop catching those things. They have kooties
Lily & Edward

Zoe said...

Huh, wunner whut happened to yur brekkie. Maybe Cobi got it!
I got me a vole (like a mousie) today! It wuz already deaded by one of our kittycats. But I found it in the daylilies. Mommy made me "leave it" an she picked it up an took it away. Boo.

rottrover said...

I lost my dinner last night!! In the middle of the night!! I bet it was a RATTIE, seeking revenge on me. I have killed them before - butt never 4 in the same week. You are awesome, Ojo!!

-Ruby, Otto's sister

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom runs for the paper towels and cleaning supplies when we lose our meals too, Ojo. It's a stoopid practice! All of that good food wasted!
You are an awesome hunter!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Mollo

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! You caught a rattie! I've only caught mousies and birdies and the occasional bunny.

I know about the disappearing breakfast thing. They say doggies do that to feed their young. What's so yucky about it? Humans get grossed about about everything!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I hope you found another breakfast that was better than the first breakfast!
love
tweedles