Saturday, September 28, 2024

How to make a Pee-and-Poop-Walk longer

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! 

If you saw my writings from yesterday, you will know that I am doing Pee-and-Poop-only-Walks right now. These Walks are Too Short.

I don't know about you friends, but when I have to poop I have to poop, and it just happens. 

However, I can hold my pee.

Here is my tip: If you want to make a Pee-and-Poop-Walk longer, just don't pee! Isn't that clever?

Since I'm so clever, my person and I have come to an agreement. We pick a Walk, like to the end of the cul de sac and back, or a small loop in the forest, and I get to do that Walk no matter when I pee. Even if I pee at the start, I still get do the whole Walk. 

This is acceptable. 

If YOU ever get stuck doing Pee-and-Poop-only-Walks, remember this tip, friends!




4 comments:

Gemma's person said...

Ojo you are the smartest dog in the world and now sharing tips on life. Wonderful. You make me smile.

WFT Nobby said...

Well Ojo, thanks for the tip, although it is not entirely applicable to my situation, as I am and have been since a puppy an expert and holding in my poop, like, forever (much to Gail's evident irritation).
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Duke said...

You are so smart, Ojo! Being a puppy with lots of energy, mom wants my walks to last as long as they can.

Millie and Walter said...

You are very clever, Ojo. We are very good and pee and poop on command in our yard.