Sunday, September 8, 2024

Fall pawtraits, summer weather, and a Walk!

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

Pepper joined us for our Walk today! Half way through, we stopped and posed so my person could do a Fall Pawtrait of us! (And yes, after we said "cheese" we then got cheese!)


My body feels tired and there is some pain in my knees. But I was still very happy to be out on this Walk today. My person stops and waits, and we take our time. (Unless I see a bunny, then I will zoom!)

Pepper zooms most of the time, unless he stops to sniff something with me.

Even though the trees are starting to drop their leaves, Nature is still making Hot! The sun is orange again because there is smoke high in the sky, but even my nose can't smell it down here in the forest.

I think Pepper looks very handsome in this picture, but don't tell him I said so.


My person says I am just as beautiful as I was when I was young. Or maybe even more beautiful. Is this true, friends?


12 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ojo, you ARE for sure very handsome!!! We love your fall portrait with your pal Pepper. The leaves haven't started to fall here yet but they will before long.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Duke said...

Pepper is very handsome and you are most beautiful, Ojo, and cheese is so yummy!

Millie and Walter said...

You two sure look like you're enjoying your walk in the woods. That sure is a beautiful picture of you and a handsome one of Pepper too.

Gemma's person said...

Ojo, you are the bomb diggety!

WFT Nobby said...

Ojo you are more beautiful in every photo, and Pepper is handsome too.
How fortunate you are to be given cheese when you say cheese so nicely. Does it work with bacon too?
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

MadSnapper said...

yes its true and you are beautiful and more beautiful and really beautiful and Pepper is one handsome dude.. I need to learn the cheese trick

Juno said...

Hi handsome Ojo and Pepper! We're happy to see things are going well with you. You look very happy and healthy Ojo which makes our day! Juno and mom xo

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You both look beautiful

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Nice to see you Ojo, and your bestie, Pepper! Its swell to be free once again!

Huskies622 said...

It looks like a fine walk with your friend Pepper---and even though it got a little hot again, fall is coming and we couldn't be happier! Enjoy your walks, what ever the weather!

Rosie and Redford