Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Park and Long Line and Rolling!

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

Today my person and Long Line took me to Colwood Creek Park! We Walked, then we hung out for a bit, then we Walked more!

I still wish my Walks were longer. And I still wish my Walks were off leash.

However, Long Line lets me wander further away from my person. Today I got to wade in a pond! And drink from it!

Also, Long Line gives me room to do rolling in the grass!

(Hurray for rolling in the grass! I love rolling in the grass!)

Also, Long Line gave me room to find the perfect Stick!


It's not quite as great as running off leash, but Long Line and Colwood Creek Park and rolling in the grass are happy things!


Did you have any happy things in your day today, friends?

12 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You sure look pretty happy to us, Ojo!!!

Woos - Misty and Timber

Gemma's person said...

Ojo, YOU are a happy thing in my life today! :)

Fay said...

Hi, Ojo, we are glad you had a Happy Walk with Long Line. We had a good day today, too. We enjoyed smelling an abandoned groundhog hole and running around in the backyard, and going for a walk in the front.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

When you are happy, Ojo, that makes us happy, too!!

Duke said...

You look so happy rolling in the grass, Ojo, and that makes me happy!

MadSnapper said...

you are a happy thing in our life today, I am smiling so big it hurts my face. love the stick chew pic the most of all. you look so happy it makes happy come out of your blog to me

Millie and Walter said...

Seeing you so happy makes us smile, Ojo. We're glad you and your person could get out and enjoy the park together.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

WFT Nobby said...

Long Line is a good friend. My happy thing was seeing Gail again yesterday!
Toodle-oo !
Nobby.

Huskies622 said...

Ojo! We are so happy to see you enjoying your walk and a stick and a big roll in the grass! Looks like a fabulous day for you---and your human!

Rosie and Redford

Kten said...

Cousin Ojo, you look so happy! We are glad, even though it is not perfect, you are getting better and getting to do more. It is a gross rainy day here today (4th in a row) so our happy things have been a little limited. Lee did make a person take her out too early for the person (today was 5, the previous days were 3 and 4 respectively - Lady loves going for walks then). When Lady took us out again around 7 this morning, we ate a lot of sweet, sweet, grass. That makes us happy. Cousin Lee and Handsome Phod