Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Ridiculous

This is absolutely ridiculous. I do NOT need booties.

Okay, yes, I am getting older and it is harder for me to move in the snow. And okay, yes, my paws hurt when the snow gets too cold. And okay, yes, I won't go for Walk when this happens, but instead I stand there with as many paws in the air as I can manage.

But STILL. I do NOT need booties.


(Okay, so the booties weren't that bad. I could still run and zoom and sniff, and my paws did not get cold! But do not tell the people, okay? The story is that the booties are ridiculous and completely unnecessary.)

8 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh, poor Cobi!
Stoopid, dum booties! Chew 'em up! Deestroy the booties.


Ok, I'm glad they are wurkin' out fur yu to have sum snow fun.
Jus' don't let the peepoles no.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are styling!
Lily & Edward

Molly the Airedale said...

They look great on you, Cobi! Your peeps love you♥

WFT Nobby said...

Oh Cobi, I do understand how you feel, but with all my recent paw problems, I do also understand how important it is to protect this part of one's anatomy. And you know what? Those boots really do look rather smart.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
PS people keep asking why I am not wearing boots just now, but the sad truth is that the sores on my paws are so painful that I refuse to walk if anything is touching them.

Kinley Westie said...

I dunno, dey look kinda cute on you.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We don't think we could move if we had booties on. SHE considers getting some at times because the burrs are so bad, but so far we haven't had to get any!

Cowspotdog said...

boots are very trendy :)

C.L.W.STEP said...

You can trust me. I won't say a word!