Monday, February 13, 2017

Heaven on earth (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

Today we climbed a hill. This hill was covered with snow. On top of the hill the sun was shining warm on my fur. The breeze was blowing smells from far away. The snow was refreshing under my paws.


I have never visited Heaven, but I will go there one day. Because all good Dogs go to Heaven, you know. (Hopefully that will be a long time from now!)

When I get to Heaven I will wait for my people.

And when my people get there too, I know we will climb mountains like this one together!


In the meantime, I think I found a little bit of Heaven on Earth!


12 comments:

rottrover said...

Ojo, YOU are heaven on earth!!

-Otto

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Ojo .... you sure did. I just know there is going to be snow in heaven and beaches and forests and ..... oh so many good things. We will all be together. BUT .... not for a long time yet, aye??

WFT Nobby said...

Oh Ojo, everything about this post is beautiful.

Liz Hamblyn said...

We three think your thoughts are very true and poignant for all of us doggies to think about. Regards the three bestest maremmas in all the land.

Molly the Airedale said...

What gorgeous photos, Ojo! Yes, that does look like Heaven to us!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie said...

You are so right, that does look heavenly there!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Dearest cousin Ojo,

Thank you for sharing your piece of heaven on earth. Wishing you and Cobi a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Valentines Day!
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

C.L.W.STEP said...

Beautiful!

Kinley Westie said...

What a great climb!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think you found a little piece of heaven right there!

Wyatt said...

Wow, that sure is pretty up there! Enjoy your snow!!
♥♥
Wyatt and Tegan