Monday, October 10, 2016

Thankfulness and Beach! (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

Where we live, today is Thanksgiving!


I am very thankful for many things...

I am thankful for the turkey that cooked in our oven last night!
I am thankful for my toys that go squeak, and even for the ones that don't!
I am thankful for my bowl that fills up with food twice a day!
I am thankful for my comfy-warm-donut bed, and my cosy crate-den that I sleep in at night!

I am thankful for the people who saw me in shelter and decided I should move to Canada to live where there are amazing Beaches!


I am thankful for the sun that warmed our fur this morning!
I am thankful for the crazy, spongy, smelly seaweed that I played in on our amazing Beach this morning!


I am thankful for my people, who give me love and take me on adventures every single day!
I am thankful for Cobi, who is grumpy sometimes but who mostly loves me, and who protects me from things that are mean and scary!

I am thankful for my legs that run fast!
I am thankful for my feet that spring me into the air!
I am thankful for my body that is strong and swift!


I am thankful to be alive on this sunny day! And I am thankful that there is more turkey in the fridge for dinner tonight!

Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian friends. What are YOU thankful for?

9 comments:

Julie said...

I am VERY Thankful that I found your blog and that you are both my furfriends
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Peoples
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

we asre thankful to share in your adventures :)

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

PS we are allergic to turkey so feel free to have double for us :)

Molly and Mackie said...

We are thankful to have you and Cobi as our friends, Ojo! Happy Thanksgiving!

Zoe said...

Life is Gud! Yu have o-so-many things to spread yur thankfulness 'round.
I'm thankful fur yu wunnerful Canandian pals!

Two French Bulldogs said...

A lot to be thankful for! Have a wonderful day
Lily & Edward

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. Happy belated Thanksgiving to cousin Ojo, beautiful Cobi and your peeps.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That's lots to be thankful for...you landed on your feet when you arrived in Canada, didn't you.... Happy Thanksgiving...hope you got some turkey.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love to read about all of your thankfulness!
love
tweedles