Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ode to the Beach (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! I would like to give you a poem about the Beach!


Oh Beach!

Your water comes in and out. I do not know why.
But it does.
And when it is out there are rocks and sticks.

I love your sticks!



Oh Beach!

Sometimes you are empty and we are alone. I do not know why.
Other times there are birds, and Dog Friends too.

I love Dog Friends!


Oh Beach!

Sometimes you have many stinky dead things. I do not know why.
But when there are stinky dead things I eat them.

I love stinky dead things!


Oh Beach!

Sometimes my person throws sticks. When I run, Cobi chases me. I do not know why.
But she does.
Chase me.
It is very annoying.

I do not love this. Even though I love Cobi.


Oh Beach!

But sometimes I can get in front of Cobi! Sometimes my person holds her so I can run alone.
I do not know why she does not do this all the time.
But she doesn't.

I love running on my own in the water! With sticks! And waves! And cool splashing wetness!!


Oh Beach!

We do not visit you every day. I do not know why.
But when we do visit I have very much fun!

I love you Beach!


(Can we visit again tomorrow?)

5 comments:

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! What a good fun time! We don't have any beaches nearby.

Molly The Wally said...

Pawsome Ojo. Fab ode to the beach and we liked the bit about stinky dead stuff best LOL. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Sam and Pippen said...

That is one epically pawsome poem!

Sam and Pippen

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a wonderful ode to the beach, Ojo. We can tell you love it there.
Great photos!

Linda & Cinnamon said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your stick and the beach.
Your poem was perfect too.


xo Cinnamon