Sunday, September 22, 2013

Boring (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi. Ojo here to tell you that today has been BORING!


Outside Nature is making rain.


Inside the people are cooking. They are making yummy meat-smells in the room they call "kitchen". But they are not sharing. This is not fair.


Yes, okay, I did go running this morning. In the forest. (It was pawesome! With squirrels and birds!)

And yes, okay, I did practise the game called "Ojo Come". (It was pawesome! When I listened I got meat and cheese!)

But still. No hanging out in Yard. No chasing the ratties. No chewing sticks in grass in the sunshine.


This is not fair. I like the rain!

It is the people who do not like the rain. They do not like to go outside very much when it is wet. And they do not like me to go outside very much because then I make mud paintings in the house after. What is wrong with mud paintings?

So I will lie here and chew my Ball.

Tomorrow will be Sun again, I am sure of it. I have not lived here long, but my whole life has been about Sun and Hot and Warm. I'm sure Nature will be making those things again tomorrow. Right?


Wait - what?? This new place I call home has RAIN for many, many months????
It gets even COLDER? And even WETTER???


Sigh. At least I have my friend Ball...


6 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We had a boring weekend as it rained hard yesterday and some today and the people also did that kitchen stuff. It gets really cold here . . . but that brings snow which can be a good time! Enjoy your ball and we hope tomorrow brings sun! Lee and Phod

Tweedles -- that's me said...

someday maybe i can come play with you! i need an exciting day!
love
tweedles

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Uh-oh, it could be a long winter, Ojo. Jacobi doesn't seem to mind a bit!

Unknown said...

Ojo sorry about the rain but enjoy your ball and happy Fall to all your family. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

It sure is worth listening sometimes
Benny & Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

I hope it stops raining soon

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/