Friday, January 12, 2024

COLD! And a little bit of Snow

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

Nature is making Big Cold! It was -15C here when I went outside for my morning pee. (That's 5F for my American friends!) And there was a Very Cold Wind!

This is Very Cold for where I live now. But those of you who have known me for a long time know that I lived in Little House on the Mountain for a while. There it was Very Cold and there was Very Much Snow for many months at a time. So this Cold is just fine for me.

The sad part is that there was only a teeny, tiny amount of Snow today. 

Despite the sadly small amount of Snow, Pepper came with us on Walk today.

I would have preferred more Snow and less Cold, thankyouvermuch. But Pepper doesn't care. He loves Snow - any Snow! (And also the Cheese my person was handing out for us Sitting nicely.)


Do you have Snow right now? If so, could you please send ME some? I would like more Snow, please!


12 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Burrrrrrrrr - those are cold temps and I would prefer more snow and less cold too, Ojo. Currently, we have no snow and rain is on the way. yuk! Who wants rain in January?!

Millie and Walter said...

We had snow last Sunday, but it only stuck around for a couple of days before it all melted.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You know how to make the best of a little snow

WFT Nobby said...

That is VERY cold. I would be wearing my Nordic snowflake jumper (inherited from Bouncing Bertie).
Here the forecast is for a blast of air from the Arctic bringing (paws crossed) some snow this weekend.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

MadSnapper said...

Ojo it hurts my heart and makes me sad each time I think of your prior life. I am so happy you are where you belong now and you are just so handsome, so is pepper. no snow here, sorry you don't have any since you love it. I have never been lower than 16F in my almost 80 years, and hope never to. and 16 was only maybe 5 times.. we freeze here when it drops in the 50's which in is going to do next week here. brrrr

Inger said...

I love to read about your day, Ojo. It's been cold here too, but the snow has melted for the most part. I have one patch outside my bedroom window because my bedroom faces north, so the snow takes longer to melt. But you probably knew that already. And it would melt before it reached you, so I will just keep here until it melts away. I love Pepper's snowy face.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We do have snow, Ojo, AND cold - more cold than you have. It is only around q F right now and getting colder by the hour. Hard to enjoy the snow when it is that cold AND windy too

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Kten said...

Dear cousin Ojo, We got a lot of snow this week. Yesterday we got at least 20 cm. It is hard to know with the blowing. We had no power for awhile. At least it was only like -3. We had some days last week that were like -15. We don't love those days as we are getting old. Lee doesn't love the snow. Phod does!

Stay warm and enjoy the snow. cousin Lee and Handsome Phod

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Huskies622 said...

We got some snow, but not your cold! We would probably love being so very cold---our mom, not so much! Looks like both you and Pepper are so happy!

Rosie and Redford

TimberLove said...

Hawwooo! Too much snow here (not really - that is just what pops says). Happy to send you some, play bows,

Timber