Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Years Resolutions

Hi hi hi, Ojo here! (Yes, I am still here!)

The humans say this is a New Year about to happen, whatever that means. Pepper and I celebrated by going on a Walk at one of our favourite places.


(Yes, Pepper has slobber on his face. It is from another Dog he met on the trail. It's not mine. I do not slobber.)

I haven't been online much. My paws are a bit arthritic these days, and I prefer using them to run and climb, not to push on the keyboard.

But life is Very Good! I get many Walks and snack and pets. I am happy.

To make things even happier, here are my New Years Resolutions:
  1. Take more naps
  2. Solicit more belly rubs
  3. Eat more bacon
  4. Gain another two pounds
What are your New Years Resolutions, friends?

9 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy New Year. Those are some good resultions.

Molly the Airedale said...

I like your resolutions for 2024, Ojo! Happy New Year!

Fay said...

Happy New Year, Ojo! Our New Year's resolutions are (1) to go with the flow (there is a lot of activity surrounding something called "moving"); (2) grab any attention away from our other pack members, (3) get more treats. We hope to see you again soon! Take care. friend. James Bone, Eowyn, and Rose.

Kten said...

Dearest cousin Ojo, we wish you and yours all the best for 2024 and think we may have some similar plans for the year. Cousin Lee and Handsome Phod

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love those resolutions because I'm sure they are shared by more than one of our crew! But I'm glad life is good for you, and I'm sending all my best vibes that it continues through 2024 and beyond! ❤

★.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥
★HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!★

MadSnapper said...

Ojo, Beau says he wants to same thing you want. that is what he loves most. he wished he had a friend as cute as Pepper and he can't believe you don't slobber because he has fountains that run out of his face...

Inger said...

Happy New Year, dear Ojo, from me and Faith. Faith says she doesn't slobber either, but she wonders how come you only retrieve sometimes? She says that retrieving is the most fun of everything. I tell her it's because Ojo is not a retriever, but there are many other things that Ojo can do very well.


At which, she mumbled something I couldn't hear.

Millie and Walter said...

Happy New Year! We like your resolutions, too.

Huskies622 said...

Ojo! How great to see you and those are some excellent new year's resolutions! Especially the bacon one....we may have to resolve to do that too!

Rosie and Redford