Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Very Late Walk

Hi friends, Ojo here. Today there is a problem. It is a Bad Thing. My Walk is Very Late.

I have poked my person with my nose. I have tried to lead her to the door. But she just keeps saying, "We'll go later, Ojo," while pushing around that noise-making-vacuum-thing. 

This is Not Right.

A little while ago I went into my youngest person's room and climbed onto the bed to wait somewhere comfortable. I am not supposed to be on the beds. But Walk is Very Late. 

After a while my person noticed I was missing. She looked for me everywhere. She called my name. But I did not respond. Because Walk is Very Late.

Eventually my person found me. She talked to me, and I think she even said it was okay I was on the bed, but I turned my head away. I do not want to talk to her. Because, you know, Walk is Very Late.

A very, very, very long time has passed. 

But wait - I hear my collar jingling. Finally!! It is Walk time!!

See you later friends! I am (finally finally finally) going for my Walk! Bye!

8 comments:

Fay said...

Oh, Ojo, this is worse than a Greek tragedy, far worse. I find it hard to believe that Vacuum got more attention than You did. But I am glad Walk finally happened!

C.L.W.STEP said...

I don't blame you, Ojo! Walk was late!

Millie and Walter said...

We're glad to hear you finally got your walk in, Ojo. It was nice of your mom to let you be on the bed since she was very bad in not walking you on time.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We do suffer when we have delayed walks.

WFT Nobby said...

My goodness Ojo, this is dreadful. Would you like to come and live with Gail and me in Scotland? In this household I'm pleased to say that doing the vacuuming is NEVER prioritised over taking me for a walk!
Thank goodness you did finally get to go out.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Molly the Airedale said...

We do love our routines, don't we, Ojo. I'm so happy that you finally got your walk - better late than never, right?!

MadSnapper said...

in our house Ojo, the WALK is first, nothing is done before The Walk,Beau does loud WOOOO wooos until we are hooked up. he does know the time and only asks on time, if he asked early I say Not Time and he waits until it IS time.. glad you got a free bed time

Huskies622 said...

You are very right to give your mom the cold shoulder, we dogs are creatures of habit and we DO NOT like any deviation from our routine! We are appalled.

Your friends Rosie and Redford