Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Home

Hi friends, Ojo here! 

We are back at our big-house-in-the-city! It has been many months since I have been in this house and run through my yard and smelled all these smells! I has been many months since I have walked these trails and been around so many other Dogs and crunched in the dry arbutus leaves!

Truthfully we have been home for a while, but my person has been too busy to help my paws find the little buttons on the keyboard. We are all settling in. I think my person is finding it harder than me. 

Me? I am Very Happy to be home! I am happy to have my couch! I have happy to have my yard! I am happy to have more places to nap! I am happy to be living in a place that has popcorn for snacks! I am happy to have all my people living together again! 

I will write more soon. I hope you all are doing well and staying cool and getting lots of treats.

Love from Ojo.



9 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Your face surely snows there is no place like home.

WFT Nobby said...

So pleased to hear from you and see that you are happy Ojo. The ability to be happy in different places and situations is a great blessing!

Molly the Airedale said...

You do look very happy, Ojo!

MadSnapper said...

welcome home sweet Ojo... you are looking fabulous! the three of us love home sweet home.. it is good to have two happy places.

Fay said...

I am happy your pack is all together again. Welcome back (to your Big) home! I look forward to your city adventures.

Millie and Walter said...

We're glad to hear you are happy and doing well, Ojo.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are happy that YOU are so happy, Ojo, but we are guessing you are happy wherever you are surrounded by love.

Woos - Lightning, Birthday Girl Misty, and Timber

Helen said...

We have a few more camping trips in our trailer yet this summer but coming home is always nice.

Kten said...

Dear cousin Ojo - we are so glad you are settling in!