Thursday, January 31, 2019

Beach Day! (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! We had Beach Day!


It is still Winter. The wind was Very Cold. The water was Very Cold. (I still splashed in it lots anyways!)

But the sun felt very nice on our fur!


We do not get Beach very often. Cobi says this is my fault! But I do not agree! What is wrong with rolling in Dead Things? What is wrong with running across the road at the top of Beach to check out what is on the other side? What is wrong with getting wet and sandy and stinky?

That's right, nothing. So I think we should do Beach Day more often!


We both love Beach Day. More Beach Day, please!


6 comments:

C.L.W.STEP said...

I wish I had a beach to go to! Have fun pups!

Molly the Airedale said...

I wish that I could do a beach day. It sure looks and sounds like so much fun!

WFT Nobby said...

Ojo, I see absolutely nothing wrong about any of the activities you describe.
Every day should be a beach day!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Definitely you need more beach days and there’s nothing wrong with bringing some beachy scents home in our opinion!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

We all love the beach for different reasons, and I know, some don't agree with how some LOVE it! But we can all agree that I think we should definitely spend more time there!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We hope you get more beach days soon!