Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Oh Snow, how I love you!

We are in our Little Home on Mountain. It is a yucky-long-boring drive in Car to get here, BUT our Little Home has made much Snow for us!


(And do not worry, Regular House is not alone for Christmas. Auntie Jahnet is keeping it company!)

The Sun is very soft. The people say this is because it is only just passed Solstice, and the sun does not get very high in the sky at all.


But that is okay! We don't need much Sun to ZOOM in the snow!


One of Ojo's nicknames is Crash. This is because she does lots of crashing. Like this.


I am almost eleven. I am much more dignified. I do not crash.


But sometimes Ojo can be very dignified and beautiful too. (Don't tell her I said that, okay?)


We climbed a biiiiig hill.


And this is what we saw from the top. Our Snow Place is very beautiful!



5 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

That is a lot of beautiful snow. Enjoy!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your snow is soooooooooo beautiful and I am sooooooo jealous! Have fun, Cobi and Ojo!

Kinley Westie said...

Have fun in your snow!

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! What a lot of beautiful snow! We haven't gotten that much snow yet. What little we have is going to melt as the temperature is supposed to rise during the next couple days. I would love to have as much snow as you, but my ghostwriter says be careful what you wish for. (I don't know what's not to like about it. She says it has something to do with snow plows, or the lack of them, when she has to drive home from work late at night.) We both loved that wonderful view from the top of the mountain!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Your snow-place really is beautiful, and how wonderful that you get to enjoy such a story-book and magical place!! I love your pictures, and will admit to being a little jealous that all we have is ugly rain....and more mud!

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤Happy New Year!!